2019年7月1日 星期一

站在我身旁 (Stand By Me) | 為了改變而演奏(Playing For Change) | 来自世界的歌





This song says no matter who you are,
這首歌說,無論你是誰
No matter where you go in your life
不管你的生命把你帶向何處
At some point, you're going to need somebody to stand by you.
在人生的某個時候,你總會需要有個人站在你身邊

Oh yeah! Oh, my darlin' Stand by me!
是的,親愛的,請站在我身邊
No matter who you are, no matter where you go in life
不管你是誰,不管你的生命把你帶向何處
You're gonna need somebody, to stand by you.
你都會需要有個人站在你身邊

No matter how much money you've got, or the friends you've got,
無論你有多少錢,或多少朋友
You're gonna need somebody, to stand by you
你都會需要有個人站在你身邊

When the night has come, and the land is dark.
當夜晚來了,大地一片漆黑
And the moon is the only light we'll see.
月亮是唯一能見的光亮
No, I won't be afraid. Oh, I won't be afraid.
不,我不會害怕。歐,我不會害怕
Just as long as you stand, stand by me.
只要你站在我身邊 



(Refrain 副歌)
So darling stand by me.
親愛的,站在我身邊 
Oh stand by me
Oh stand by me
Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall.
如果我們看的天空將要坍塌下來
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea.
或是高山將崩向大海
I won't cry. I won't cry. No, I won't shed a tear.
我不會哭,我不會哭,不,一滴淚都不流
Just as long as you stand stand by me
只要你站在我身邊 

(Refrain)

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
當你遇上麻煩,何不站在我身邊 
Oh stand by me
Oh won't you stand stand by me

Stand by me

沒有留言:

張貼留言