2016年8月8日 星期一

Just When I Needed You Most - Randy Van Warmer (lyrics)



                                       You packed in the morning and I    清晨 妳打包行李
Stared out the window and I    我望著窗外 
Struggled for something to say     努力想說些什麼
You left in the rain     妳在雨中離開
Without closing the door     忘了關門
I didn't stand in your way     我並沒有阻止妳
But I miss (love) you more than I     但我現在比之前更想念妳   
Missed (Loved) you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows     天知道我該如何自處
'Cause you left me     只因妳離開我
Just when I needed you most     在我最需要妳的時候

Now most every morning I     如今每個清晨
Stare out the window and I     我望著窗外
Think about where you might be     想著妳的現況
I've written you letters     我寫了一封信給妳
That I'd like to send     很想寄出
If you would just send one to me     如果妳也能回信的話   
'Cause I need you more than I     只因我比之前更需要你
Needed before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows     天知道我該如何自處
'Cause you left me     因為妳離開我
Just when I needed you most     在我最需要妳的時候


沒有留言:

張貼留言